VR Solar Jars
The VR Solar, with its proprietary grid alloy and paste formulation, provides superior performance in both high cycling and float applications. This VRLA/AGM battery is designed to be easy to install and maintain, and offers long life and exceptional performance.
Features and Benefits
- Robust plate for extended cycle life.
- Computer generated grid design optimized for high power density.
- Low calcium grid alloy for reduced gas emissions and ease of recycling.
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- UL-recognized component.
- Multicell design for economy of installation and maintenance.
- Case and cover available in standard polypropylene.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Removable carrying handles (HIT Versions)
- Can be used in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced height, reduced maintenance and increased safety.