C&D Broadband batteries have the ability to operate effectively in broad temperature extremes, making them ideally suited for CATV applications. Gelled batteries more effectively dissipate internally generated heat. This results in a lower float current, thereby increasing battery float life. Our gel technology products will last significantly longer than other VRLA technologies in remote outdoor applications.
C&D Broadband Features:
- Gelled electrolyte for superior thermal management and float service life
- Lead calcium alloy grids for long life, minimal gassing and ease of recycling
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) design
- Gas recombination efficiency of up to 99% for freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- Manufactured in North America's first ISO 9001 certified battery plant
- Convenient carrying handle-standard